Managing sale listings can be a tedious process in Magento. There is no easy way to retrieve a list of products currently on sale and manually adding and removing products from a sale category takes a lot of time and effort. This extension aims to solve that. Simply create your sale category, configure the extension to use it and products will automatically be added to it as they go on sale and removed when the sale ends.
- Automatically adds all products with a currently active "special price" to the sale category
- Immediately adds and removes products when they are changed in the backend
- Refreshes the category products every night - always accurate listings
- Uses a standard magento category - works with layered navigation
- Simple configuration
- Bugfix: Products only appear in sale category when special price is less than price.
- Inital release